Friday, November 20, 2009

Review: E.L.F. liquid liners


Left to right: Midnight, Plum, stardust, ash, cooper, silver and black.

Each of the liquid liners are $1 each. Yes you heard right. I like these liners though they do not last all day as i would like them too, but i think its just my oily lids. Even Waterproof stuff tends to not last all day. I like them because they have a very wide of colors, there is one to please everyone. My favorites are plum and silver. They have 9 different colors to chose from. Not many companies make many colors in the liquid variety and if they do they can get pretty costly. For a lot of bang for your buck you can get plum to stardust. They are great if you are learning how to use liquid liner. If your not that great at it your only out a buck. That's my two cents. Go visit www.eyeslipface.com
Until next time,
Risela



Left to right: Midnight, Plum, stardust, ash, cooper, silver and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment